[Workshop Webinar] How to Lessen Your Workload By Automating Simple Tasks
Time & Location
About the Event
Ever had any of these experiences?
- Working long hours to track lost paperwork?
- Mentally tired after hours of repetitive manual work?
- Feeling pressured to chase for approval signature from boss as he/she is working from home?
As you continue to fight the voluminous repetitive manual work, you find yourself having less time to resolve value added problems for your company (eg, plan for sales growth, analysing for cost reduction, etc.). Ultimately, stopping you from performing while at the same time, slowly eating up your personal time for yourself and family.
Imagine if you able to automate the simplest, frequently most used task that you are doing right now. How much time will it save you? How many extra hours will you have to deliver value add to your company? And even better, how many days in a week where you can return home early from work to spend time for yourself?
And guess what? You don’t need to wait for your IT team to perform simple automation!
All you need is just to sign-up for this 1.5 hours session to learn how to automate a simple task/paperwork by YOURSELF! It's easy and let us share with you how.
For this upcoming session, you will be able to automate a simple task by learning how to;
- REMOVE manual form by setting up a simple online database
- REPLACE paperwork approval via a commonly available approval solution
- TRACK pending task by setting up the right action steps with the database
Click on the button to sign up now!
*We will be using Microsoft Power Automate for the session. This is typically available for all Microsoft plan. If you’re unsure about your subscription, we will be sending an email with instruction to check for this after sign-up.
- Early BirdRM0RM00RM0